Am I a candid person? Yep, absolutely.. What you see is what you get! So the <ah’ hem> chest area of mine has become quite the topic of laughter and jokes around our house… And, while at first I was a bit taken aback at this new “look”, but, I don’t like to dote for too long on the negative side of things in life. So, in true humor fashion, I decided to come up w/ my top 5 reasons I’m more than okay w/ having small girls 😛 Besides, having experienced being ALL sizes here & in between, I know this is the flesh that God created.. Although flawed, in His eyes, His work is just the way it should be. Embrace who you are, and how you were created… I most definitely am 🙂
5. First of all, safety comes to mind. I never have to worry about getting a black eye!
4. I have the option of going bra-less if I choose to… Not that I would, but having the option? Sure, I’ll take it!
3. Speaking of bras… I never have to worry about paying an extra charge when bra shopping, to get a larger size. Talk about a money-saving score.
2. It’s much easier to do self breast exams!.. Less to handle, less to check!
1. The number one reason I’m okay w/ having small ta-tas?… I have three, healthy, beautiful children, that I’ve had the honor of nursing. I’m so thankful to have had those times for bonding, nourishing, and providing for them. I absolutely treasure those quiet moments that I had w/ each child.. Priceless 🙂
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139: 13-14