1. I love these diy bookshelves.. On my list for the new playroom after we move;
image from Centsational Girl
or these too;
image found here
2. This may be a well known tip, but when I’m making cookie bars, I use a piece of parchment paper and baker’s roller to smooth out the dough for an even baking consistency.. Works like a charm!
3. Billy Currington (a country singer) was featured on a bag of onions I bought.. I had to laugh aloud, as it seemed so strange! lol
4. Don’t have any buttermilk for a recipe? Use a cup of regular milk and add a tablespoon of lemon juice, and let sit for 5 minutes. Works like a charm!
5. Have you ever thought about selling your phone on ebay? I sold my iPhone 3GS for $290 (after having it for two years!) and just bought the iPhone 4 for $299! Even w/ the ebay fees, not a bad deal!
6. Speaking of phones.. I bought a case as well as a screen protector for my new phone, and found out that it blocks the sensor for making the screen go black while on a call. This doesn’t sound like much, but when you’re constantly putting your caller on hold, mute, and ending the call..yikes! Here is the one that I had purchased.. I’m exchanging it for a clear one; screen protector
7. Isn’t this beautiful? Would be lovely anywhere in the house!
8. We received an offer on our house over the weekend.. Unfortunately, it was considerably less than what our “bottom $” was that we have in mind.. So, we’ll continue to be patient, and wait for His plan
9. We’re still studying the book of Exodus for our small group.. Initially going into it I though, “will I really be able to relate myself to Moses and his life?’.. I’m so glad to say that YES I can! It’s amazing how literally, every part of the Bible really does speak directly to us.. I love it!
10. I made a quick cake over the weekend to try out a new cake recipe… I’m proud to say that there IS some still left at this point in time I used a cupcake frosting recipe that isn’t that stiff, so my roses (I use that term loosely.. lol) didn’t hold too well.. Ah well, it didn’t have to be pretty to taste good.